Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Time Magazine

I guess I will have to add this to the list of news media to NOT listen to. A friend of mine posted this video (http://youtu.be/AgF93bwojLM) on Facebook. In the video, the man displays 600 rounds of 9mm and 20 Glock 30 round clips. I don't know if you guys have shopped around for ammo lately or magazines, clips, etc. Nothing is cheap! If you can find 9mm bullets, they will run around $17-$20 for a box of 50 (Range Ammo). This is about double of what you would pay before the Sandy Hook incident. This article is from January 28, 2013. The man shows clearly in the article that it says, "THERE ARE 600-ROUND MAGAZINES FOR AS LOW AS $25.95". SIX HUNDRED????? I googled 600-round magazine and sure enough, I found 1 for $16! It was for a AK47! AIRSOFT GUN!!! That is some fine journalism on behalf of Time Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment